Saturday, January 6, 2018

Rats

My last drive with Pepper made me like her even more. Since then, she has not wanted to come to me. I can walk right up to her, but if I don't, she just looks at me.
We had some rain. Not mud making rain, but enough that I did not want to work in the round pen. If I mess up the ground. I'm stuck. I took both ponies out to roll in it, but I didn't work in it.
Pepper had a good roll, tried to eat grass but its too short and tender. Then she had Masterson massage.


I got a call from Leslie. She had been all set to go to the All Breeds Livestock Conservancy annual meeting to represent the Gotland breed. Gloria was chosen in her place. Gloria is the wrong person to do this. Its upsetting. ALBC doesn't have the funding to have two representatives from any breed.











No comments:

Post a Comment