Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Life is Aggravating


Life is aggravating. Sometimes the best you can do is throw food at your animals and do other stuff that has to be done. Yesterday was a no-pony day. Also a no-art day.

I had some routine tests to schedule. Bureaucracy,  incompetency and cost savings means that it took my over 2 hours and driving into town.
"Sign in and take a seat."
"I'm here to MAKE and appointment."
"Yes. Sign in and take a seat."

Ten people in a room, waiting to make appointments. Forty minutes. "No Cell Phones" There are two workers, they speak three languages. This is inadequate. The computer has a virus. It keeps crashing.

When it is my turn, I am informed that I must go to the town of  Mountain View, 2.5 hours from home. "I am not going to Mountain View." She figures it out. I do not have to go to Mountain View.

Of course, when you live so far from town, you never drive there and do just one thing. You fit in other errands. I got home after dark. Thank goodness for slow feed nets.

A saddlepad vendor called me about an order. I had ordered some colors on that were not available. The website had given me colors on my order that did not exist on the website. We got it figured out, but they are not the colors of my choice. That would have taken a wholesale order with the manufacturer for more money that I am prepared to invest right now. But these are the colors(piping colors not shown).

Agh.

No comments:

Post a Comment