Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Upward Trend


Yndi continues to improve and I am cutting down on meds. The vet comes tomorrow for a recheck. New xrays will tell the farrier how much to trim.

When I decided to have her put down, she was in s much pain and not getting better as expected. It broke my heart to make the decision and I thought it was the best. The day before the vet was scheduled, I was with her. I watched her. She was still interested in what Grendel and Peanut were up to, Goats are usually up to something. She was still giving Pepper the Hairy Eyeball. She greeted me with a stretched out nose and a brief touch. She still enjoyed grooming and tried to maneuver the itchy spots closer to the action. She was still affectionate when I just sat with her.

I concluded that she wasn't done with life yet.




2012 Indian Hill Ranch, Milpitas, CA
2016 Indian Hill Ranch, Milpitas, CA



No comments:

Post a Comment