Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Slogging Through Life

One thing after another. Yndi is having a hard and painfull time. I figured out how to get the meds in her. Every 8 hours or so. Its the "or so" that makes my schedule irregular The Isoxsuprine dose has increased, causing rapidly declining supply. I drove an hour to get more, and of course did other things while I was in civilization.

How much time and money is it worth?  I love her. She has dangerous training problems and will be 23 on Beltain. She is bitchy to other horses and must be seperate unless there are acres. My pairs carriage sits unused.

Another usefull pony could be in that place. Hubs would never go for pony #3. Especially with the current vet bill. Do I want her to get better? Do I want her to continue declining to force a decision?

Am I a bad pony mom?


I saw this yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. She is 23 and I'm sure she has had a wonderful life with you!

    ReplyDelete