Friday, March 23, 2018

Dire

Hard to take a picture of someone who keeps advancing on you.

Yndi's situation is dire. The vet came Monday, the xrays were not so good. I decided to begin stem cell therapy, the stem cells are on order. Probably be here by the end of next week.

It was a case of In for a penny, in for a pound. Yesterday I regretted that decision.

Pain management has been difficult. She received a long term chemical nerve block. Three days later she was in more pain than ever. Finally, after 4 days and another change in medication, there is improvement.

I had called our neighbor who has a backhoe about digging a hole.

My husband has checked the well data and is worried about all the water I'm using to soak hay.

Gratuitous baby goat pics.

Baby Peanut


Baby Peanut


Grendel

1 comment: