Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Envelopes and Herbs

Yndi's herbs came. The administration instructions were confusing so I emailed back for clarification. Details details. I guessed last night before I heard back. I gave to to her in the syringe with her meds, since it was a powder.

I had put her pellets with the gut buffering supplement in a the bucker and hung it in reach.

The meds make her drool and she doesn't eat until the taste goes away. If the goats are out, I have to give her pellets before the meds or she won't eat them. she usually doesn't finish and I have to take it away to keep it for later.

The goats were locked in for the night, so put her pellets with the gut buffering supplement in a the bucker and hung it in reach. Then gave her the meds with the herbs. She didn't drool. She actually went to her bucket and ate ALL her pellets. Its interesting, but happening once is not significant. It has to happen every time.

More mundane: environmentally friendly packaging is a concern in the shipments that I receive, so it should be a concern on the shipments I send out. I ordered these biodegradable mailers for shipping saddle pads. I think a little of the "unboxing" experience is lost, but between the earth friendliness and the lowered shipping costs, it should be OK. I'm planning on testing these by mailing an old saddle pad to my cousin on the east coast and having her mail it back. I must be sure that my customers will receive the saddle pads in excellent condition.

Hmmm. I wonder if I could silk screen my logo on this plastic? I'll have to wait and see.


No comments:

Post a Comment