Tuesday, February 13, 2018

A Week Ago Yesterday

My shoer got divorced and moved away. My new shoer seemed great, but he wouldn't get back to me about scheduling another visit, or even when I could trailer to him. Yndi's feet were looking really bad. So I scheduled someone else It was a 2 hour trailer ride, so I scheduled the vet for a digestive issue on the same day, thus saving $100.00 in call fee.

The shoer found laminitis. Good thing the vet was coming. Lots of x-rays and progressive trimming. Long long day. Meds four times a day since then, that she didn't want to eat.

Now her ACTH test has coms back positive for Cushing's disease. I need to comparison shop for Pergolide. It can get expensive.

In the meantime: #horsebloggers #haynet is having a #5photos1day challenge:


No comments:

Post a Comment